- NATURAL PURE & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS – Argan oil, Jojoba oil, and Vitamin E oil are the main ingredients. 100% natural and organic beard oil, you’ll enjoy the best beard growth without any unwanted scents or additives.
- MAKE STYLING EASY – Grooming, trimming, shaping and taming your beard & mustache was never easier with the combination of Rapid Beard’s extra sharp stainless steel barber beard scissors, 100% boar bristle brush, and the superior hold, softener properties and shaping power of the heavy-duty beard balm leave in wax (“beard butter”).
- CONDITIONER, SOFTENER & MOISTURIZER – These unscented leave-in conditioner beard oil (1.7 fl.oz / 50ml) and beard balm (2.12 oz / 60ml) wax, both have the perfect formula for keeping your facial hair and skin hydrated, moisturized, silky soft, healthy and groomed during a long day. Softening and eliminates itching & dandruff (beard druff).
- 100% BOAR BRISTLE BEARD BRUSH – Natural boar bristles help distribute oil, improve hard hair texture, styling, shaping, smoothing and conditioning. Great used with beard oils, balms, waxes & conditioners. Ideal for firm beard and stache grooming, softening and styling. HANDMADE, ANTI STATIC & SNAG FREE - each wooden beard comb is crafted with the tender care that will leave your hair feeling smooth at any given time. Thick fine tooth finish that can get through any hair or beard.
- PERFECT GIFT - This kit comes packed in a luxury premium gift box. Can easily make up a great gift for a bearded friend, Colleague, family member or husband that could use some beard care products to tame up his beard and mustache! ---------- Beard oil for men, Beard balm for men, Beard wax, Beard conditioner, Beard oil and balm kit, beard butter, beard brush for men, beard comb for men, beard brush and comb kit, beard care kit, barber beard scissors, fragrance-free, bread accessories, and tools.
Beard grooming kit composition: beard cream + beard oil + beard comb + beard brush
Beard Balm: Apply a small amount between fingering and rubbing, rub gently, then shave the beard.
Beard: Drop a few drops of oil on your hands and rub your beard. Testing allergens